Sunday, January 20, 2013

1- A little bit of catching up...


 Before we left


My last glimpse of the mountains
 
So this past year has been really crazy and unplanned, and exhausting, and emotional, and I could go on....and on
We lived on a BEAUTIFUL chunk of Saskatchewan wilderness...like phenomenal! If the winters weren't so soul-crushing and it was on the ocean I wouldn't have given that up easily.




But the house was falling apart, the land could never REALLY be ours, and we couldn't get internet. And I'm not much of a pioneer.
 
The housing situation where we were was bullocks. WAY too expensive for anyone! Even if the people renting these places work in the oil patch. No one can get a fresh start there.


Its Just plain dumb.
 
So long story short (And I mean LONG story that I will no longer talk about), we are back on the coast, *home*less, sharing a bed and 1 room with our two toddler girls, and taking each day as it comes. Looking for work and a place to live. Making artwork and crafting again (BOTH of us!) and talking about starting to sell products.
 
I'm not even going to get into my garden venture right now. That's a whole series of post in itself!!!
 
I'm still working on deleteing what I can from Crackbook, so that'll be up for a little while longer. I'm also trying to sell a couple things on that F#%!*ing swap n shop.
*i will not rant...*
 
 I'm going to try getting M. to post some times too on his ventures. (art work, etsy, school? widdle, widdle, widdle)
 
Oops! 1am
 
Peace out, beansprout!

No comments:

Post a Comment